Mostly the same as my Kirishima Twins player script except that it attempts to play scripts by itself without user input. It's not perfect, as it sometimes has trouble with straight lasers and collideable familiars.
- Fixed the issue where the AI would go after the boss object instead of its hitbox.
- Fixed the issue where the AI would follow the boss continually even with it outside the frame, causing it to stick to the wall.
- Fixed deathbomb issues.
- Bomb shots now use the spell damage factor.
- Now avoids straight lasers. Rewrote the whole shot detection code to support differentiating straight lasers from other shots and avoiding them correctly by using nearest point on their path instead of their source position.
- NOTE: May be slightly laggier now; it definitely is when running DNH in Wine.
- Quick error fix when lasers are angled at certain angle ranges.