version 1.3: Added support for Ryann's computer.
A one-stage script made for the Touhou Pride Game Jam. This version has several mechanical updates, including scoring and a tutorial. It also should correctly detect your monitor's refresh rate.
This game is built in **Danmokou**, a danmaku (bullet hell) engine in C# for Unity. It is free (as in free speech) software, licensed under the GPL v3. The source code is on Github: https://github.com/Bagoum/danmokou
In the bottom right corner, there is the word VSYNC as well as an FPS counter. The FPS should be 60. If the word appears to be gray, then your computer is functioning correctly. If you see red or cyan, then your computer is stuttering or lagging. Make sure VSync is enabled in your graphics card settings.
Please contact me on Discord for feedback or anything else. I'm on the Bulletforge server, the BHE server, and the FnC server. My username is Bagoum#4773 .
Controls (PLAY THE TUTORIAL!!!):
- Fire: Hold Z/ Toggle X
- Focus: Hold Shift/ Toggle Space
- Change firing direction: WASD
- Move: Arrow keys
- Pause: Esc
- Confirm: Z
- Back/Skip: X
- Alt+Enter to switch fullscreen or windowed (Let me know if you have trouble with fullscreen)
- Alt+F4 to exit
Note: Alt+Enter/Alt+F4 are Windows shortcuts. I do not know the equivalents for Mac/Linux.
Controller controls (tested with an XBox controller):
- Fire: Hold LT/ Toggle LB (Hold Axis 9/ Toggle Button 4)
- Focus: Hold RT/ Toggle RB (Hold Axis 10/ Toggle Button 5)
- Change firing direction: Right joystick (Axis 4 (X) and 5 (Y))
- Move: Left joystick (LR/UD axis) or DPad (Axis 6 (X) and 7 (Y))
- Pause: Start (Button 7)
- Confirm: A (Button 0)
- Back/Skip: B (Button 1)