THERE IS A NEWER VERSION OF THIS GAME. SINCE I CANNOT UPLOAD TO BULLETFORGE ANYMORE (RIP FLASH), IT IS ON ITCH.IO: https://bagoum.itch.io/spirits-in-memetic-paradise
This is Spirits in Memetic Paradise, the first major project from team 3Hu Waiting Room.
It is a five-stage game (but longer than your average Touhou) with an extra stage.
Make sure to play the tutorial!
Version 3 is a significant overhaul. Here's a short preview of the change list:
- All stages redone
- Traditional Touhou viewport and traditional Touhou delay effects
- Espgaluda-style slowdown mechanic (no more redirectable shot)
- More shot options, plus a multi-shot option which allows you to change your shot during the game
- Almost all boss cards tweaked for More Fun
- Keine now curses in German
- Better backgrounds
- Better UI, scores page, spell history
3Hu Waiting Room is composed of:
- Bagoum (design/programming/art)
- Miles Yalzin (music)
Please contact me (Bagoum) on Discord for feedback or anything else. I'm on the BHE server. My username is Bagoum#4773 .
This game is built in **Danmokou**, a danmaku (bullet hell) engine in C# for Unity. It is free (as in free speech) software, licensed under MIT. The source code is on Github: https://github.com/Bagoum/danmokou
See the COPYING and SiMP.COPYING files in this folder, or in the source code, for licenses on third party assets.
See the SiMP.COPYING file for artist credits on sidebar images. The menu background is by 紅月カイ on Pixiv (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78519209).
Controls (PLAY THE TUTORIAL!!!):
- Fire: Hold Z
- Focus: Hold Shift
- Bullet Time: Hold X
- Move: Arrow keys
- Pause: Esc
- Confirm: Z
- Back/Skip: X
Controller controls (tested with an XBox controller):
- Fire: Hold LT (Axis 9)
- Focus: Hold RT (Axis 10)
- Bullet Time: Hold X (Button 2)
- Move: Left joystick (LR/UD axis) or DPad (Axis 6 (X) and 7 (Y))
- You can control movement speed/angle precisely with the left joystick.
- Pause: Start (Button 7)
- Confirm: A (Button 0)
- Back/Skip: B (Button 1)