(Note: This script was made using ph3sx, so please make sure to use the .exe included with the script!)
(This script also contains some spoilers for the Touhou fangame, Luna Nights, so be warned!)
This is my entry for the Bullet Hell Artistry 3 contest, called "Unexpected Mastermind 2". The theme of the contest is to turn a Stage 1, 2, or 3 boss from the official mainline Touhou games into a Stage 6 boss. I chose Nitori (albeit mostly just bc i wanted to reference luna nights lmfao)
In total, this script has 4 nonspells and 5 spells.
Additionally, the script also features starting life/life cap settings in the options menu, in case you find the script too difficult.
While it's not required, if you're interested in scoring I'd recommend checking out the Manual within the script's title screen for a somewhat in-depth description of how the scoring system works.
Despite the fact that not many bugs were encountered during playtesting, some may have gone unnoticed. If you find any, make sure to let me know!
om the nom - Playtesting
ZUN, Team Ladybug - Some various assets, and (in ZUN's case), Touhou Project
Adam, Junky - Graphical Assets
DD, Terraformer9x - Player Sprites
Moe Harukawa, Baba Seimaijo - Character Artwork
Terraformer9x - Enemy Shotsheet
Toby Fox, pepo soft, Eero Lahtinen - Music
Danmakufu version ph3sx - Natashi
You - for downloading the script!
If you'd like to contact me, please do so via either:
My Discord account: @ttbd#2319 (if you want to contact me on Discord you'll have to be in a server with me though, Bulletforge's server is a good option)
or, My Twitter account: @TheTTBD
I hope you enjoy the script!
- The score value may become stuck, in addition to the Final Score being displayed as 0. I couldn't find any reason for this to occur so I'm just going to assume it's a ph3sx thing.
- Added Light Mode
- Player hitbox sizes have been readjusted (Reimu: previously 2, now 1.25, Others: previously 2.5, now 1.5)
- Restarting the stage through the pause menu now skips the boss intro
- Rebalanced most attacks, and fixed some inconsistencies
- Decreased the brightness of the stage background
- Added options for Autobomb and Screenshake Intensity
- Fixed some bugs related to highscores
- probably forgot to put some things here